Our mission is to provide affordable bankruptcy legal representation to individuals, couples, and businesses in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases using the most efficient and accurate methods available in all of Oregon! No other bankruptcy lawyer provides clients with such knowledgeable, dedicated, and prompt service at such an affordable price. It is our goal to meet and exceed your expectations for your case!
SERVING ALL OF OREGON!
WHAT MAKES US BETTER THAN THE COMPETITION?
1. Free Consultations & Flexible Payment Terms. Consultations are free! It costs you nothing to review your situation with an experienced bankruptcy attorney. After meeting with your attorney, if you decide that bankruptcy is the right choice for you, our office offers low cost options to get your case filed. Our office also files Chapter 13 cases with NO LEGAL FEES DOWN.
2. Online Consultations. If it’s not practical to come in for a sit down consultation at our office in Portland, you can meet with your attorney online instantly. Your attorney will visit you directly in the comfort of your home or office via live streaming audio and video on your computer. You will also be able to view your attorney’s computer screen during the consultation. It’s easy!
3. Efficiency and Promptness. Bankruptcy is our ONLY business, so our business is specifically tailored to helping you get through the bankruptcy process as quickly and easily as possible. Calls and emails are returned promptly to answer your questions. You are given your own secure online account to enter information about your case that can be instantly downloaded by an attorney inPortland. We have an automated bankruptcy system in place to eliminate human errors. We make sure your case is administered as quickly, accurately, and as easily as possible, without errors.
4. Upfront and Competitive Price. We quote you a price for your bankruptcy case over the phone prior to you coming in for an initial consultation, so you know how much we will charge for your case before you come in. Also, we routinely research what our competition is charging for legal services for bankruptcy cases inOregon (because it is a public record), so we can be more informed about the quotes we provide to prospective Clients.
5. Bankruptcy Experience. Only a few law firms represent Clients exclusively in bankruptcy proceedings. Bankruptcy is our ONLY business, and we have represented hundreds of couples, individuals, families, and businesses in bankruptcy cases for ten years. That focused experience translates into more confidence for you that your bankruptcy case is in good hands and that you are making the most informed choices when you file for bankruptcy.